With much of the country staying home as much as possible right now, many of us are turning to at-home workouts as a way to take care of our mental and physical health. Barre workouts are a good choice for tackling at home because they typically include smaller, more targeted movements that are easy to do in cramped spaces without annoying your neighbours or housemates. Barre is typically accessible at any fitness level, and equipment is often optional as well.
Many fitness companies are providing free at-home workouts over the next few weeks to help keep your body moving from your living room, garage, or basement gym. Check out all the free barre options we could find ahead.
- Psycle London: Posting multiple live workouts each day on their Instagram page, from 15-minute booty blasts, to 45-minutes of barre.
- Pure Barre GO: Offering free live classes daily on the brand’s Facebook page.
- Tone It Up: Offering free access to the Tone It Up app for 30 days, starting March 16. The app includes barre workouts as well as yoga, weight training, cardio, and more. Download the app through the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Alo Moves: The yoga, Pilates, and barre subscription service is offering select barre workouts for free on its YouTube channel.
- Down Dog: Down Dog’s Barre app is free for everyone until the beginning of April, and for students and teachers until July 1.
- Barre Fitness: Multiple barre-style classes are available on the brand’s YouTube channel.
Want to change things up? Here are more free at-home workouts to try from brands like Peloton, 1Rebel, and Orangetheory.